Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours

From: [at]} <Mail>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:28:10 +0200

    ** THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY **
    ** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE **

The original message was received at Mon, 21 May 2001 11:22:28 +0200
from novellserv [172.23.1.1]

   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
<spam{([at]})nowhere.xy

<spam{([at]})nowhere.xy
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

attached mail follows:

Hi Erik,

oops, I realized a little bit too late that you are
maintaining a list of people who are interested
in reprints ...

Let me tell you, I am not interested in a copy of
any of the books. I've got my copies of the
augmented trilogy (I mean I've got also a copy
of Programmieren in Oberon - Joseph Templ's
german translation of the english original).

But to complement your engagement I send you
a complete copy of my correspondence with
the editor at ACM and related stuff as attachment.

After my change of affiliation in the beginning of
last year, I tried several time to contact Jono, but
never got any reply ...

    Bernhard Treutwein
    Bernhard.Treutwein{([at]})nowhere.xy
    Tel. 049-89-2180-2774 Fax.: 089-2180-9927742

This message contains a file prepared for transmission using the
MIME BASE64 transfer encoding scheme. If you are using Pegasus
Mail or another MIME-compliant system, you should be able to extract
it from within your mailer. If you cannot, please ask your system
administrator for help.