File problem

From: Greg Edwards <"Greg>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:42:04 -0700

I can't read this file... when I try, I get a trap #109 in
Stores.Reader.ReadStore (but the trap is a system trap, not the typical
interactive BB trap)... any idea why?

This file is archived and pulled back from using CVS... I've checked CVS and
that shouldn't be the problem (it's checked in as a binary file, so no
modifications should be made to it). I'm able to open other file types into
BB using the same method, but and .odc file hangs.

Thanks.
-Greg