(no subject)

From: [at]} <Antuan>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:01:16 +0100

I'm from the only university in Spain that teachs about BBox. I think that
the languaje is kind usefull but I've got many problems with the
development of programs with this languaje.
        This is because in many aspects there isn't enough documentation. If we
could increase the number of people that knows and programs with BBox maybe
our job would be easier. So I want to encourage the guys of BBox to change
their politic in trading so a large amount of people could know it.

Antonio Bosque Arbiol
University of La Almunia de Doņa Godina -Zaragoza- Spain