Project Oberon

From: <>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:51:50 +0200

Hi Ronald,

I received yesterday my copy of Project Oberon directly from
ACM Press without any hassles. I ordered it on Sep/13. They
still seem to have some in stock.

I also contacted a lady at the ACM permissions department
(see her reply including my mail below ) and she forwarded
it to the responsible guy at ACM press. I think it is
important to contact ACM about the Oberon series and
not Addison Wesley. AW they made the production, but
since AW has been sold twice (AFAIK, first AW -> AWL -> now
Pearson), I guess that they got reorganized/restructured
and they don't think about contents but only sales.

Regards
--
    Bernhard Treutwein             Tel. +49-89-5996-642, Fax -615
    Institut f. Med. Psychologie  Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet