Bitmap Printing ( Windows )

From: walter <"walter">
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 02:45:56 -0200

I'm working in a medical image analisis proyect, after write a converter I can
read my .bmp files without problems, but I can't print it.

I have also a graphics overlay ( to calculate distance, area, pixel color...)
when print the View the printer only draw the graphics overlay over a white
surface.
This procedure work good with the display and also when save the images and
overlays as BlackBox Document ( .odc ), but not with the printer.

I attach the ImageRestore module, Restore is called by the view restore
procedure in the ImageViews implementation before restore the overlays.

Thank you in advace to the help.

Walter D. Gallegos
Software & FPGA Services

Rivera 3467/901 Montevideo
C.C. 24013 Dto. 1
Montevideo 11605, Uruguay

Internet : walter{([at]})nowhere.xy
Internet: walter_gallegos{([at]})nowhere.xy
Tel : (598) 99 64 04 58
Fax: (598) 2 575 58 36