Re: 64-bit integer support

From: [at]} <gruntz{>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 23:38:56 +0100

>This deficiency of BlackBox to output LONGINTs in a simple way appears
>to be due to the fact that the interfaces of procedures Out.Int, In.Int
>and StdLog.Int were changed in the conversion of Oberon/F to Component
>Pascal. In their current version, using type INTEGER in stead of
>LONGINT, they deny any input or output mechanism to values or variables
>of Component Pascals 64-bit type LONGINT.
This has been fixed in the development version and will be available in
the next release of the BlackBox Component Builder. We have changed
the signatures of In, Out, of module Strings and of the Formatter and
Scanner objects in module TextMappers to fully support objects of type
LONGINT.

- Domininik Gruntz, Oberon microsystems AG, Switzerland