Re: [BLACKBOX] AW: [BLACKBOX] New CPC Layout - 3 steps to heaven

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 14:39:04 -0800

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1097905455_-_- Content-type: text/plain Helmut, Thank you. I just checked and I see that I no longer have Internet Explorer on my system. I removed it some time ago after all of the hacks that had been done against it. For fear of contaminating my system I removed it. I primarily use Google Chrome or as a fall back Mozilla Firefox. -Doug Danforth On 1/28/2013 6:34 AM, Helmut Zinn wrote: Dear Doug, Step 1: Start the Internet Explorer and navigate to www.zinnamturm.eu (see picture 1). Step 2: Press the [Alt]-key and select View -> Style -> Display Navigation (see picture 2). Step 3: Now you see another layout of CPC (see picture 3). With best regards Helmut Zinn ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1097905455_-_- Content-type: text/html Helmut,