Re: [BLACKBOX] AW: [BLACKBOX] New CPC Layout - 3 steps to heaven

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:05:52 -0800

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-631623002_-_- Content-type: text/plain Bernhard, Yes, that works for Firebox. Thank you. Doug Danforth On 1/30/2013 7:07 AM, Treutwein Bernhard wrote: Hi Doug, [...] I just checked and I see that I no longer have Internet Explorer on my system. I removed it some time ago after all of the hacks that had been done against it. For fear of contaminating my system I removed it. I primarily use Google Chrome or as a fall back Mozilla Firefox. I was not able to find the new styles features with Chrome, but with FireFox 18.01 you can use View->Page Style-> and you will find the styles mentioned by Helmut. Regards -- Bernhard ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-631623002_-_- Content-type: text/html Bernhard,
Yes, that works for Firebox.
Thank you.
Doug Danforth

--