Re: [BLACKBOX] File types messed up under SP3

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 18:51:43 -0700

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1287531640_-_- Content-type: text/plain Romiras, Thank you. Doing exactly what you suggested and reading the Microsoft documentation did not work. HOWEVER, by restoring the settings for ODC did give me back the correct behavior when I now click on a .odc file. The icon is still wrong for those files, however. I'll try a reboot and see if that changes anything. -Doug Danforth On 6/3/2013 3:48 AM, Romiras wrote: Try click "Change", See example on http://www.bleepstatic.com/tutorials/change-file-association-xp/other-programs-xp.jpg then instead of choosing from list, click "Browse" and manually find installed BlackBox.exe on disk, approve. Then select check-box "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file" and approve. I hope it will help. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307859 for more details N.B. Probably you installed Microsoft Office 2007 or later which have known file extension ODC . ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1287531640_-_- Content-type: text/html Romiras,