Re: [BLACKBOX] Clipboard or BlackBox?

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 18:46:28 -0700

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1209526756_-_- Content-type: text/plain Thanks Josef. -Doug On 6/4/2013 2:33 AM, Josef Templ wrote: As far as I know, the original rtf standard did not include embedded elements such as graphics. Microsoft is using an extended rtf format that does support them. May be embedded elements are in the standard now, but the converter included in Blackbox certainly does not support them. - Josef ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1209526756_-_- Content-type: text/html Thanks Josef.
-Doug