Re: [BLACKBOX] AW: [BLACKBOX] Illegal Memory Access with Windows 7

From: [at]} <Bernhard>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:15:08 +0200

Hi Bob,

as far as I remember, the final cut was that the collected patches did not
completely cure the problem, but ameliorated them. That was the reason that
OmiSys did not release a 1.6rc7 nor a final 1.6.

As far as I can see, your thread started benning of August last year and
anded with a mail of Romiras on 9.September.

But I did not test the final version. The whole thread is around 40 posts
and
I might have some more direct communicatin with Marc at work.

regards
--
  Bernhard
----