Re: [BLACKBOX] April 18 , 2014 deadline for Windows 7 fixes

From: [at]} <Alexey>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 09:55:52 +0400

I think that we need someone neutral who can tell us a truth. :-)

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Пётр Лютый <petryxa.clever{([at]})nowhere.xy

        Haters do not, neither you do (where are your tools, lol). Your part of job is to make noise blablabla about oberoncore.ru because of your old offences.

        26.07.2013 9:35 пользователь "Alexey Veselovsky" <alexey.veselovsky{([at]})nowhere.xy