[BLACKBOX] Aw: Re: [BLACKBOX] April 18 , 2014 deadline for Windows 7 fixes

From: Rene A. Krywult <"Rene>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 08:41:21 +0200

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-9984370_-_- Content-type: text/plain Friends, I've been a member of lots of eMail lists. Some time, they all come to a point where some individuals start a flame war about totally unimportant side issues. I fear this is here and now. Please calm down. Nobody here is interested in a turf war about who is a hater and who is not. In fact, it makes you both look not too good. Could we go back to discussing things that are relevat to the BB community? Thanks Rene Gesendet: Freitag, 26. Juli 2013 um 07:47 Uhr Von: "???? ?????" > Haters do not create new compiler and tools for a language that they hate. But we do. > > And no, all this authors fullfilled with oberon on delphikindom :-) All general discussions and publishing about this compilers (and language) on oberspace.dyndns.org (and jabber conference, of course). For example our oberonjs compiler: http://oberspace.dyndns.org/oberonjs.html . And yes, all our compilers and tools are opensource and accessible to anyone. > > > On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 8:59 PM, ???? ?????? > >> On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 20:13:13 +0400, Alexey Veselovsky > >> Hey, Alexey, >> considering whole activity on oberspace, it would be quite fair >> to say that your cheap talking so called oberon space is just a bunch of >> haters ;) >> And all those compilers you're talking about - their authors fullfilled with oberon >> on oberoncore.ru, and those compilers were published everywhere, so I can't find any >> reason to agree with you. >> >> Cheers. >> >> >>>> And also, for your information, today the Oberoncore.ru is the most active >>>> oberon community, feel free to go there and register, Russian is not >>>> necessary >>>> on forum, and for library and components you can use Google Translate >>>> instead of Google Go lang :). >>>> >>>> >>> It is not true. BlackBox activity - may be, but not Oberon activity in >>> general. Most Oberon-07 activity here: http://oberspace.dyndns.org . There >>> are 2-3 new compilers was developed here, and some libraries and there is >>> core language discussion. >>> >>> Also there is jabber (xmpp) conference: oberon{([at]})nowhere.xy>>> Logs (mostly in russian) here: >>> http://46.254.16.186/oberon{([at]})nowhere.xy>>> >>> >>> ---- >>> To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy>> >> >> >> -- >> Using Opera's revolutionary email client: http://www.opera.com/mail/ >> >> >> >> ---- >> To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy> > > ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-9984370_-_- Content-type: text/html Friends,

Gesendet: Freitag, 26. Juli 2013 um 07:47 Uhr
Von: "Пётр Лютый" <petryxa.clever{([at]})nowhere.xy An: BLACKBOX{([at]})nowhere.xy Betreff: Re: [BLACKBOX] April 18 , 2014 deadline for Windows 7 fixes

Haters do not, neither you do (where are your tools, lol). Your part of job is to make noise blablabla about oberoncore.ru because of your old offences.

26.07.2013 9:35 пользователь "Alexey Veselovsky" <oberspace.dyndns.org (and jabber conference, of course). For example our oberonjs compiler: http://oberspace.dyndns.org/oberonjs.html . And yes, all our compilers and tools are opensource and accessible to anyone.