Re: [BLACKBOX] FW: [BLACKBOX] April 18 , 2014 deadline for Windows 7 fixes

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:14:30 -0700

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-583332387_-_- Content-type: text/plain Chris, I was not clear enough. Yes, TextPad can do all of the editing of a file that one needs. But Does GPCP interact with TextPad? Does it put an error mark into one's text file while one has that file open for viewing? Also, how do you create Views in CPCP. How do you create Forms? If you can do all that with GPCP then I may revisit the issue. I need a good GUI based development environment such as BlackBox. -Doug On 7/26/2013 4:23 PM, Chris Burrows wrote: From: BlackBox [mailto:BLACKBOX{([at]})nowhere.xy Danforth Sent: Saturday, 27 July 2013 6:55 AM To: BLACKBOX{([at]})nowhere.xy Subject: Re: [BLACKBOX] April 18 , 2014 deadline for Windows 7 fixes "GPCP is just a command-line Component Pascal compiler. You can use it with your favourite programmer's editor. I recommend TextPad. " That is not acceptable to me. That is like stepping back to the early 1970's and DOS programming. Sorry Doug but that is absolute nonsense. TextPad summary: http://www.textpad.com/products/textpad/summary.html TextPad features: http://www.textpad.com/products/textpad/features.html Edlin features: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edlin Regards, Chris Burrows CFB Software http://www.cfbsoftware.com ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-583332387_-_- Content-type: text/html Chris,

[...]

----
To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to Received on Sat Jul 27 2013 - 02:14:30 UTC