Re: [BLACKBOX] April 18 , 2014 deadline for Windows 7 fixes

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 22:19:05 -0700

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-542938503_-_- Content-type: text/plain Within the Windows environment it should be possible to simply write dlls that any other language can access. That should extend the usability of Component Pascal. I can generate .exe files automatically using a tool I have developed (MyProject) and am now extending that to generate .dll files automatically given a single root module. All dependencies are traced and included. -Doug Danforth On 7/26/2013 9:59 PM, Wojtek Skulski wrote: When writing software for the corporate world, it's hard to justify using a language that has no commercial vendor support. Did I not say that BB is probably not good for professional SW developers? BB was a dream that did not quite come true. But it was worth dreaming, and perhaps it still is. W. ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-542938503_-_- Content-type: text/html Within the Windows environment it should be possible to simply
write dlls that any other language can access.  That should
extend the usability of Component Pascal.

I can generate .exe files automatically using a tool I have developed
(MyProject) and am now extending that to generate .dll files automatically
given a single root module.  All dependencies are traced and included.

-Doug Danforth

When writing software for the corporate world, it's hard to justify using
a language that has no commercial vendor support.
Did I not say that BB is probably not good for professional SW developers?

BB was a dream that did not quite come true. But it was worth dreaming,
and perhaps it still is.

W.

----
To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to Received on Sat Jul 27 2013 - 07:19:05 UTC