Re: [BLACKBOX] Illegal Memory Access with Windows 7 - Update 3

From: Campbell, Robert (Selex ES, UK) <"Campbell,>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 08:39:15 +0000

nu.&I88N6
z{mʗ{V
z{S}ĝxjǺlouwy

I down-loaded the three files:P Dev/Mod/CPC486, System/Mod/Kernel, and BlackBox.exe from Gitorious; no luck, I can still only
get 800 MByte on Windows 7.

The Kernel file was the same as mine.
BlackBox.exe is different, and different again from Oms rc1.6. I don't know what the differences are.

There are several differences in CPC486. One interesting one is the LONGINT fix you posted 19-Dec-2011.
In my version the line
" IF y.mode # Reg THEN LoadR(y); rev := ~rev END;"
Is added.
In the Gitorious version the "rev := ~rev" is omitted. Which is correct?

Thanks

Robert

PS I have now tested my version on a Windows 7 32-bit work machine; I still have the 800 MByte limit.