[BLACKBOX] Aw: [BLACKBOX] The official position of the Russian OberonCore team about BlackBox Support

From: Rene A. Krywult <"Rene>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 23:59:55 +0200

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-2041654184_-_- Content-type: text/plain Dear Oberon Core Team, if I understand your official position correctly, you do not concern yourselves with *) internalization of the basic BB framework *) adaption of the basic BB framework to newer versions of Windows *) porting of the basic BB framework to other platforms, like Linux, Apple OS and JVM *) adaption of the basic BB framework to better fit the state of the art In short, OberonCore does not see a need for a unified and central BB Framework 1.7. Is this correct? Thanks for the clarification Rene Gesendet: Samstag, 17. August 2013 um 22:24 Uhr Von: OberonCore Dear Oberon Core Team,

Gesendet: Samstag, 17. August 2013 um 22:24 Uhr
Von: OberonCore <oberoncore{([at]})nowhere.xy An: BLACKBOX{([at]})nowhere.xy Betreff: [BLACKBOX] The official position of the Russian OberonCore team about BlackBox Support
Dear members of Blackbox community!

Russian OberonCore team considers it necessary to bring to your attention our opinion on the subject. The position is set out in the document: http://oberoncore.ru/blackbox/oberoncore_official_position_en

We invite you to register on the forum (http://forum.oberoncore.ru/ucp.php?mode=register&change_lang) to join discussion about amendments to the OberonCore assembly and to submit amendments you wish to see in the assembly. Also we hope that all members of the BlackBox community will clearly express their position regarding "standard BlackBox" (http://oberoncore.ru/blackbox/oberoncore_official_position_en, paragraph 3) in a special thread of the forum (http://forum.oberoncore.ru/viewtopic.php?tD46).

Best regards,
OberonCore team
E-mail: Received on Sat Aug 17 2013 - 23:59:55 UTC