[BLACKBOX] Aw: Re: [BLACKBOX] Re: [BLACKBOX] [BLACKBOX] BlackBox after Oms - Forum

From: Rene A. Krywult <"Rene>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 11:53:24 +0200

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1277092596_-_- Content-type: text/plain I agree, though I do not imagine that we can provide a stable verson more than once a year. Rene Gesendet: Sonntag, 18. August 2013 um 07:45 Uhr Von: "Douglas G. Danforth" I agree, though I do not imagine that we can provide a stable verson more than once a year.

Rene

Gesendet: Sonntag, 18. August 2013 um 07:45 Uhr
Von: "Douglas G. Danforth" <danforth{([at]})nowhere.xy An: BLACKBOX{([at]})nowhere.xy Betreff: Re: [BLACKBOX] Aw: Re: [BLACKBOX] [BLACKBOX] BlackBox after Oms - Forum
Folks,
Whatever structure we decide upon I would strongly suggest that a stable
version of BlackBox be maintained and changed at most twice a year.
Beta versions can be updated more frequently.
-Doug Danforth