Re: [BLACKBOX] AW: Re: [BLACKBOX] The official position of the Russian OberonCore team about BlackBox Support

From: [at]} <Ivan>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 18:12:09 +0800

Dear Fyodor, I know that your English language skills helped to translate documentation to Russian. Thanks for that! And I hope you will use it in future for the same purpose helping project, but not to humble compatriots :)

Cheers, Ivan

2013/8/24 Rene Krywult <rene.krywult{([at]})nowhere.xy

        I agree. The biggest problem on international projects is language and culture.

        project managers without international experience believe on the myth of cheap developments in India, but experience shows that costs go through the roof because of misunderstandings.

        Even people of the same language (f.i. Germans and Austrians, UK and US,...) can have a hard time Understanding subtleties.

        Apodictical or imperialistic tones are just a few of the possible problems.

        Rene

        Von Samsung Mobile gesendet