Re: [BLACKBOX] Blackbox Center

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 13:26:47 -0700

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1681643301_-_- Content-type: text/plain With regard to money, it would be interesting to kick around ideas on how BB could generate funds. I have earned about $8,000 for jobs written in BlackBox. I know others on this list have also earned money. I am curious if by strengthening the center whether a larger customer base could be attracted. I would not expect a 'thriving' business. A steady business I would consider success. -Doug On 8/24/2013 12:05 PM, Rene A. Krywult wrote: I think that the center members will decide how they will want to operate. Primary goal, IMHO (but this is also up to the center) would be to provide new releases of the basic BlackBox framework as already proposed in another thread (it's also up to the center to define what is and what is not the basic framework), and marketing for the basic framework. To promote the BBF, it could be useful to attract developers as you propose, but again, let's see what the center decides. Rene ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1681643301_-_- Content-type: text/html With regard to money, it would be interesting to kick around