Re: [BLACKBOX] Aw: [BLACKBOX] Domain name

From: [at]} <Ivan>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 03:01:16 +0800

Three questions.

Do everybody support the idea to try Multi-language WordPress for the web-site?

Do everybody give me a permission to link Redmine to the http://redmine.blackboxframefork.org ?

Do somebody not from Russia ready to participate in server administration then we choose one together?

Ivan

2013/9/16 Rene A. Krywult <rene.krywult{([at]})nowhere.xy

        I think the basic question about hosting is what do we get there, and what do we need to do.

        For instance, I don't think that a standard webspace without anything would do any good.

        We need a forum. Either the host provides the software we need, or we have to have a dedicated server so that we can install our own software. Webspace alone might not be too useful.

        We need the following pieces of SW, I guess:

        Forum
        Blog
        Versioning Tool
        Webauthoring

        Any further ideas?

        Especially I'd be interested in OberonCore's take on this, as they already have a site with a forum.

        Rene