(unknown charset) Re: [BLACKBOX] WordPress

From: (unknown charset) Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:25:07 -0700

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1270216262_-_- Content-type: text/plain If WordPress does what it claims to do then yes that is a good idea. Redmine ... not sure what you really mean by that. Are you saying that the blackboxframwork.org would only exist on redmine OR are you simply saying that you wish to create a web page by the name of redmine.blackboxframe[fork].org I decline server administration (not my thing). -Doug On 9/16/2013 12:01 PM, Ivan Denisov wrote: Three questions. Do everybody support the idea to try Multi-language WordPress for the web-site? Do everybody give me a permission to link Redmine to the http://redmine.blackboxframefork.org ? Do somebody not from Russia ready to participate in server administration then we choose one together? Ivan ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1270216262_-_- Content-type: text/html If WordPress does what it claims to do then yes that is a good idea.