Re: [BLACKBOX] [BLACK BOX] Frage eines Anf ängers

From: Manuel Martín Sánchez <manumart1{([at]})nowhere.xy>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 11:56:42 +0100

I heard somewhere something like this:

Stupid questions do not exist, in the same way as do not exist triangles with four sides.
It is not in the nature of a question to be stupid, in the same way as it is not in the nature of a triangle to have four sides.

The only questions which are stupids are those which are never formulated, and because of that, never become to be real questions.

Chinese proverb: The person who makes a question seems to be an ignorant, but the person who does not make a question (and has the doubt), is an ignorant.

Regards,
Manuel

  _____