[BLACKBOX] AW: [BLACKBOX] Bug report (keyboard interrupt just after starting BlackBox)

From: Zinn, Helmut <"Zinn,>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:14:25 +0100

nu.&I89
z{mʗ{V
z{S}ĝxjǺDear Oleg,

this kind of errors normally happens if you mixed up different versions of BlackBox.
You must recompile all old subsystems which you have copied to your new installation.

Another possibility is an invalid saved Desktop
from subsystem i21Desktop or Desktop. Just delete the options file Desktop.i21 .

Regards

Helmut