[BLACKBOX] Annoyances

From: [at]} <René>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 18:20:04 -0500

Now that we are talking about annoyances, here is one that has stuck me for years:

when you choose "Default Font..." or "Dialog font..." in the BlackBox dialog box for "Preferences", a color list is offered, but whatever you choose there is just ignored!. Would be nice to fix that!

Exactly the same problem occurs when using the "font" buttom in the property inspector when designing GUIs: font color can't be changed.

Regards,
René Dorta.