Re: [BLACKBOX] Tool to generate x86 assembly or hex object code from OCF file

From: [at]} <Romiras>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:31:54 +0200

Carl, you can read specification of BlackBox Object File Format (OCF) in document Dev/Spec/ObjFile.odc. It is a special format, incompatible with other known object file formats.
Additionally, browse an implementation of reading OCF in module DevLinker. Hope it will help.

2012/3/26 Carl Glassberg <carlglassberg{([at]})nowhere.xy

        Hello:

        Sorry about the empty posting.

        I would like to open an OCF file created from the BB compiler when run on one of the BB programs I wrote, and then run a tool to generate either an x86 assembly equivalent listing or alternatively just the Intel object code byte equivalent. The high level source ODC file would be available.

        Is there an object decoder or disassembler tool available for this purpose?

        Already, if you right click on an open OCF file, BB does give some informstion about the object code file.

        Is the code file OCF in a standard format or can it be transformed to a standard format?

        Carl Glassberg

        ----
        To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy