[BLACKBOX] Show the font name & change the font via Toolbar

From: Zinn, Helmut <"Zinn,>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:01:17 +0200

Dear BlackBox Users.

A long time ago someone send me an extension for the Juan Antonio Ortega’s subsystem Toolbar.

With this extension it was possible to change the fonts and its size inside a document via the toolbar.

It also displays the font name and its size actually used in the toolbar.

I apologize I have forgotten who did it and I lost all that information.

Please can he or she send me that extension once again?

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Helmut Zinn