Re: [BLACKBOX] 回复: [BLACKBOX] Context

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 11:23:02 -0700

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-853016194_-_- Content-type: text/plain Luowy, Thank you. Yes that is a solution. -Doug Danforth On 5/17/2012 3:35 AM, luowy{([at]})nowhere.xy Douglas: use document to control the windows size: example: PROCEDURE Open*(); VAR v:View; doc:Documents.Document; BEGIN NEW(v); doc:=Documents.dir.New(v,80*Ports.mm,80*Ports.mm); Views.OpenAux(doc,'xxx'); END Open; luowy ----- ?? ----- ???: Douglas G. Danforth ? ?: [BLACKBOX] Context ? ?: 2012?5?17? 7:29:39 Folks, I am still struggling to find a consistent use of Models.Context. If I do Views.Open or any of the other opens with Views then then context gets set for me (Document.Context, I believe). But then the size of the open document is predefined to a default value which I must then contravene with a Controllers handlers. What this looks like is the document flashed large then gets reset to a small (my) value. What I want is to be able to stipulate the size of the view BEFORE it is opened (with one of Views open procedures). How do I do that? --- If I embed a view within a host view then I have control over the context of the embedded view and I can indeed specify the embedded view's size before it is first restored. That works. It is only in the case when I don't have control over the context. OMI in their wisdom, does not allow one to replace the context of a view once that view has a context (why not?); -Doug Danforth ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-853016194_-_- Content-type: text/html Luowy,
[...]

    ---

    If I embed a view within a host view then I have control over the
    context of the

    embedded view and I can indeed specify the embedded view's size
    before

    it is first restored. That works. It is only in the case when I
    don't have control

    over the context. OMI in their wisdom, does not allow one to
    replace the context

    of a view once that view has a context (why not?);

    -Doug Danforth

----
To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to Received on Thu May 17 2012 - 20:23:02 UTC