Re: [BLACKBOX] Plugin message handlers

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:44:20 -0700

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1059749906_-_- Content-type: text/plain Bernhard, I am downloading the document. Yes, I use directories and have created them for several of my modules. Thank you. -Doug On 5/25/2012 1:00 AM, Treutwein Bernhard wrote: quite some time ago, I wondered about these strange layers in BlackBox called directories and I finally arrived at Clemens Szyperski's dissertation "Inside ETHOS ..." I don't know if you encountered it, if not, it is worth reading (at least the parts about object orientation and directories/factories). You can find it on his pages at MicroSoft Research ... (http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/cszypers/books/insight-ethos.h tm) Regards Bernhard ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1059749906_-_- Content-type: text/html Bernhard,