Re: [BLACKBOX] Control for SETs

From: [at]} <Chris>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 08:01:54 +0930

It depends on what form your input is in as to the neatest way of doing it.
I implemented a 'Hex to SET' converter as a Tool dialog in Astrobe - that
only needed a text box for the input. An extract from the Help file is here:

http://www.astrobe.com/HexToSET.htm

(NOTE: if you are typing it in the URL is case-sensitive)

The source code (in Component Pascal for .NET) is attached.

Regards,

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.astrobe.com