[BLACKBOX] All I need is ...

From: [at]} <Helmut>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 07:58:05 +0200

Hello again

First thanks to all who answered my e-mail. If you haven’t done it, please answer the questions:

Ø Which module or subsystem do you miss in a clean installation?

Ø Which subsystem from CPC do you install before you start with your project?

Dear Romiras,

yes a statistic of BlackBox user will be useful. Maybe more readers of this will answer my questions and I can do a little one.

Something like a package manager and the features list are really missing.

Some month ago I search for module (an extension to Toolbar). I ask via the BlackBox list. Nobody did answer.

Yesterday I found that module in another subsystem of CPC (Amisc).

Dear Aubrey,

It doesn’t matter if I use Blackbox as server setup or not.

My problem is the same. How to find the existing solution quickly.

Currently I use both: The server method with all subsystem installed

and the normal setup for testing new subsystem which I always start from the scratch.

Dear Doug,

I can’t believe that you are always work from the scratch. Don’t you use your subsystem My?

Regards

Helmut Zinn