[BLACKBOX] All I need is ...

From: [at]} <Rainer>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 23:06:20 +0200

Dear Helmut,
here is a list of modifications and extensions I have done to my BB installation:

Modifications done to BlackBox1.6rc5:

- Added subsystems from www.zinnamturm.eu
CpcBeautifier
CpcBookmarks
CpcControlTips (required by CpcSearch)
CpcFileBrowser
CpcFormTidy
CpcMenus
CpcSearch
Ctls
Epse21
My
Xy

The following modifications are required because in rare situations I need identifiers exceeding 32 characters:

DevLinker modified:
in procedure WriteImport
IF i > 0 THEN NEW(ntab, 40 * i) END;
modified to
IF i > 0 THEN NEW(ntab, 256 * i) END;

StdInterpreter modified:
In procedure "Call"
TYPE Ident = ARRAY 32 OF CHAR;
modified to
TYPE Ident = ARRAY 64 OF CHAR;
In procedure "Scan":
VAR j: INTEGER; num: ARRAY 32 OF CHAR; r: INTEGER;
modified to
VAR j: INTEGER; num: ARRAY 64 OF CHAR; r: INTEGER;

Appended to Menu Dev:
SEPARATOR
"Insert Left Selector" "" "DevSelectors.DepositLeft; StdCmds.PasteView" "StdCmds.PasteViewGuard"
"Insert Middle Selector" "" "DevSelectors.DepositMiddle; StdCmds.PasteView" "StdCmds.PasteViewGuard"
"Insert Right Selector" "" "DevSelectors.DepositRight; StdCmds.PasteView" "StdCmds.PasteViewGuard"

DevSelectors.CopyFromSimpleView modified according to Ogl\Docu\DevSelectors (from OglGlut)

I use the server installation of BB.
Most extensively I use CpcBeautifier, CpcBookmarks, CpcFileBrowser, CpcMenus, My

Best regards,
Rainer