Re: [BLACKBOX] How to concatenate ASCII files

From: [at]} <Rainer>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 18:46:25 +0200

Hi all,
thanks a lot to all who contributed to solve my problem :-)

I decided to use Rene A. Krywult's approach together with ObxAscii (using Converters.Import / Export) because
I will have to deal with small files having an extension of ".txt".
In this way most of the work is done by the BB framework.

The procedure FilesConcat in the encoded module seems to work at a first glance but still may contain errors.

Thanks again and best regards,
Rainer

----
To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy