[BLACKBOX] Sorting a Dialog.List

From: Stephen R. Troy <"Stephen>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 13:40:08 -0700
----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1153725528_-_- Content-type: text/plain Dear List, another newbie question: is there a non-clunky way to sort the items in a Dialog.List object? I'm nervous about going inside the Dialog module, and apparently the individual "items" in the List are not accessible from outside the Dialog module. Hint, hint: it sure would be swell if a new release included such a Sort method. Obviously I could do my sorting before entering the items into the list, but for various reasons this would be clumsy. Any suggestions appreciated. Steve Troy in Maryland USA ---- To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy ----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1153725528_-_- Content-type: text/html