[BLACKBOX] Is this a Files bug?

From: Campbell, Robert (SELEX GALILEO, UK) <robert.d.campbell{([at]})nowhere.xy>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:21:43 +0000

Hi

I have uncovered a simple example of some unexpected (undesirable !) behaviour.

However I can’t really decide if it is an implementation bug, or if I am just trying to do something

unreasonable.

The trap occurs when I

1) Open a Document in a Window from the Files-Open Menu

2) Use a BlackBox procedure to scan the file on disc for some information

3) Then edit the open Window.

I get a TRAP ASSERT(f.state # closed, 20).

You can try this with the attached example

1) Open the file

2) Click on <Ctrl>Q RdcFilesBug.Fetch

3) Type into the source code.

Regards,

Robert

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales. Company no. 02426132