Re: [BLACKBOX] Seasoned Linux.

From: [at]} <Rex>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:35:05 -0600

Fyodor Tkachov wrote ..
> I object to the accusations of Wojtek being cynical.

I'm sorry if my reply offended you. I'm pretty sure Wojtek's message was written with a smile, as was my reply. As Robert pointed out, I really meant to say "facetious" instead of "cynical".

In spite of the very useful nature of a lot of modern software, I'm sure we all agree that the overall quality is somewhat disappointing. Unfortunately, I don't think the phenomenon of "job security" is limited to software. It's probably a general human phenomenon. I suspect the economists (who have their own brand of job security) have studied this.

Rex Couture

----
To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy