Re: [BLACKBOX] Fw: [BLACKBOX] Symbol Table and Syntax Tree browsing

From: [at]} <Aubrey.McIntosh{>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 10:33:10 -0600

After only 20 years, I have come to realize that the OP2 compiler is the foundation of all the Oberon related systems I have used. ETH report 125 and various publications in Software, Practice and Experience give a good guide to understanding the Component Pascal compiler that is currently in use.

So this is almost certainly the very dissertation I hoped would exist.

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 8:23 AM, Mike McGaw <mike{([at]})nowhere.xy

I sent this from the wrong address; so, here is the resend.

Michael A. McGaw, Ph.D.
McGaw Technology, Inc.
P.O. 26268
Fairview Park, Ohio 44126