[BLACKBOX] Increase font size globally

From: Nicholas J. Schwartz <"Nicholas>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 01:37:38 -0800

I have just downloaded Blackbox 1.6 and am running it under WinE on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. I am pretty impressed with it, but I am having one major problem that may prevent me from using it.

My old baby-boomer eyes are not very strong anymore, and I would like all of the fonts globally through out Blackbox to have a size of at least 12 or 14 points, or even bigger. Editing the font size after right clicking->Properties... ->Font->Size does not seem to change anything; nor does Edit->Preferences->Default font->Size. I also tried changing the font name with no result other than, if the window allowed input (such as the log), the new text I typed in would be of the new size. But I am mostly interested in, at this point, reading text that is just intended to be browsed.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you,

    -- Nicholas