Re: [BLACKBOX] Program freezes when window loses focus

From: Stephen R. Troy <"Stephen>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:42:20 -0700
----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1011048302_-_- Content-type: text/plain Thanks, Rex, but it seems as though the application is really, really freezing, and it doesn't seem to respond to anything, up to and including a sledgehammer. Chris Burrows' insight, that the problem is that the Windows message queue is not being read, seems to be correct, and including his ProcessMessages made everything work. I have to figure out the timing requirements a little better, but it definitely seems to solve my problem. Steve Troy -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: [BLACKBOX] Program freezes when window loses focus From: Rex Couture Received on Tue Mar 29 2011 - 01:42:20 UTC