Re: [BLACKBOX] SelectionGuard?

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 22:30:59 -0700

----boundary-LibPST-iamunique-1846160353_-_- Content-type: text/plain Terry, I modified the text command for superscripts since I did not like the default placement Oms had. My menu item is "Su&perscript" "F8" "DgdText.Superscript" "TextCmds.SelectionGuard" and the procedure"DgdText.Superscript" looks like PROCEDURE Superscript*; BEGIN StdCmds.Size(8); TextCmds.Superscript; TextCmds.Superscript; TextCmds.Superscript; END Superscript; So I gave you a bum steer with regards the signature of the procedure since my exported procedure does not refer to Dialog.Par. The way this is used is to first highlight the text and then do the menu selection. Hope that helps. -Doug On 4/13/2011 9:47 PM, john McGiveran wrote: Douglas,, At the moment I have the following as a signature in my Csv module PROCEDURE SignatureGuard*(VAR par: Dialog.Par); END SignatureGuard; Does this look like a proper signature? Things are still not working though. I think my menu is coming up in gray, so I am going to look into that. Thanks again for your response. Not having been into guards, I searched for signature. The above is what I have come up with so far. If it isn't complete let me know. Terry --- On Wed, 4/13/11, Douglas G. Danforth Received on Thu Apr 14 2011 - 07:30:59 UTC