Re: [BLACKBOX] Decorated names in dlls

From: [at]} <Anes>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 22:34:14 -0400

DLL Hell.

Sorry, could not resist.

Anes Sadikovic

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 11:42 PM, Douglas G. Danforth <danforth{([at]})nowhere.xy

Folks,

I have been having a devil of time getting a dll (given to me by
a third party) to find the exported procedures.

Well it turns out that they have "decorated names" produced by C++
even though the people who created the dll don't know that.
Only by opening the dll in hex mode and scanning for the supposed
name was I able to find the actual name.

Perhaps a comment by Oberon Microsystems in their documentation
on using dlls in BlackBox would be helpful to others trying to do the same
thing.

Best regards,

Doug Danforth

----