Re: [BLACKBOX] Overflow checking (was: Type transfer)

From: [at]} <Treutwein>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 13:53:34 +0200

Hi Bob,

I was wondering too and found the solution via the link to
http://thestarman.pcministry.com/asm/asmhelp.zip in the
section x86 Opcodes of http://thestarman.pcministry.com/asm/index.html

CE is the hex code for trap if overflow flag is set (see enclosed pdf).

I admired also your zero byte solution ...

regards
--
  Bernhard