Re: [BLACKBOX] SaaS

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 19:18:17 -0800

On 11/23/2011 7:23 AM, Werner Braun wrote:

Hmmm have you tried O3bb/CompileList.odc ...

Werner,
I have renamed all modules and moved them into a single Mod sub directory
and modified the CompileList.odc accordingly and

Yes,
Everything compiles.
The system even seems to run!

Here is how my directory structure now looks

As you can see all (but App) sub directories have disappeared.

The first several entries in the Mod directory now look like

With this structure I can now use Ctrl-0 (zero) to open any file that is
selected (DevCmds.OpenModuleList) without worrying about any sub directories.

-Doug