Re: [BLACKBOX] Pictures in exe files

From: Douglas G. Danforth <"Douglas>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 16:16:13 -0800

Here is how it appears in BlackBox

and here is how it appears in the exe

-Doug

On 12/8/2011 3:26 PM, Douglas G. Danforth wrote:

Folks,

I have created an application as an exe file which works just fine
except that an image I have in one of the help files does not appear.
It appears when the modules are run within the BB environment but
not as an exe file.

I have tried both placing the image into a document using the
Edit=>Insert Object...=>Create from File
as well as simply pasting the image (taken from Windows paint).
Neither work in the exe file.

In the case of Create from File I have included the .bmp file
in packer in the same directory that was used to insert the
image into the document.

What other magic is necessary to see the image in the exe?

-Doug