Re: [BLACKBOX] Can Blackbox run on Suse Linux

From: [at]} <Antony>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 16:51:29 -0800

I've been running Blackbox with Wine on Ubuntu. It seems identical to running it on Windows. I just click on an icon to start it, and rarely think about it. Wine is available for Suse as well as Ubuntu, so I would think it would be just as good there.

Regards,

Antony Tersol

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 10:51 AM, <Aubrey.McIntosh{([at]})nowhere.xy

Can Blackbox run in some environment in the Suse Linux distribution?

--
--
Aubrey McIntosh, Ph.D.