Re: [BLACKBOX] limiting integer values in interactor field

From: [at]} <Bob>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 00:02:07 -0000

It can be frustrating that the Dialog module does not send a lostfocus opcode to notifiers. However, one purpose of validating the field is to prevent the operator from sending invalid data to whatever the next step in the process is. In that situation I generally use guards to check the value of the field, and disable the guarded controls (eg an OK button) until the field is valid.

Bob

  _____