Re: [BLACKBOX] Test of the BLACKBOX list

From: [at]} <Chris>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:04:15 +1030

I've attached a screenshot of the messages I've received over the last
couple of days.

>I would expect to always receive the confirmation message. Or
>perhaps never receive one. But I sometimes do, sometimes I do
>not. I cannot see any pattern in the confirmation messages. It
>makes me think that the listserver is broken.

I've experienced intermittent problems with it in the past. In an attempt to
overcome the problems I subscribed again with different email addresses a
couple of times and now get three copies of every message ;-) Three are
better than none I suppose ...

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.cfbsoftware.com

----
To unsubscribe, send a message with body "SIGNOFF BLACKBOX" to LISTSERV{([at]})nowhere.xy

messages.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: messages.jpg)