Re: [BLACKBOX] Test of the BLACKBOX list

From: [at]} <Gunnar>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:22:12 +0100

Folks,

{([at]})nowhere.xy
the last days.
Mails with no date shown are from today (14th jan. 2010). The marked
pair of mails is the mail sent by me and the version distributed by the
mail daemon. Ususally this takes a couple of minutes, although it may be
different if your mail provider delays the delivery.
Until now I have not experienced the loss of any mails I sent to this
list. What mail client do you use? For me this used to be MS-Outlook
2007 (german), now it's SeaMonkey 1.1.18 (german).

{([at]})nowhere.xy
file instead of JPEG, because they look better if you have to zoom in
for reading (it's a lossless format). JPEG is overkill for a screenshot
which contains two different colors (background and text), but has it
advantages whenever pictures of real world objects are involved.

regards
gunnar