Re: [BLACKBOX] Symbol σ

From: [at]} <Gunnar>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 07:47:01 +0100

Douglas,

since BB is using Unicode, Greek letters are available as well. If you
consult the code page at
http://unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0370.pdf

you find that the code in 03C3.
83C3 does not seem to work for me (see attached screenshot).

I have no idea how to enter it directly with the keyboard though. :-(

greeting
gunnar