Re: [BLACKBOX] WinApi and WINSPOOL.dll

From: [at]} <Josef>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:40:16 +0100

There is indeed a bug in WinApi.odc.
"WINSPOOL.dll" should be replaced by "WINSPOOL.drv".
OmS sent me a corrected WinApi.odc, which you can find in the attachment.
There is one more little problem which I also reported to OmS but that is not yet
fixed in the attached WinApi.
There is a function named GetDefaultPrinterA/W, which is not contained in
WinApi. It is, however, fairly easy to define your own interface module
in order to provide access to this function.
May be there are even more of them. It is not possible for me to check this
function by function from the MSDN docu because there are simply too
many functions listed.

- Josef